Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 1:29 AM
Subject: Re: SSL and virtual hosts

On Jun 15, 2007, at 8:54 PM, Totte wrote:

> Hi,
> As I understand, one can't use several ssl certificates on one IP.
> However,
> can I use the same certificate for different virtual hosts?
> I have the domain zzz.com and I want use ssl for say abc.zzz.com and
> def.zzz.com and using only one server (one IP as I understand). Is
> that
> possible?
>
> thanks
> totte

I have an account with GoDaddy.com and they have a "6 in 1"
certificate that allows you to have 6 sub-domains in one certificate,
I have done a lot of research lately on certificates, and they seem
to have one of the best deals around.

I use them for all my dns, and have been very happy with the software
they have which allows me to manage my domains.

I also have email accounts with them, and they are incredibly easy to
setup, and change as well...

Best regards,

Bill Hernandez
Plano, Texas