Re: Httptunnel with Apache

On 6/1/07, Jiajin Yu <zeroyjj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have anyone successfully configured httptunnel with Apache2.2? I use
simple configuration just like this:

ProxyRequests Off

<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>

ProxyPass /foo http://localhost:8888
ProxyPassReverse /foo http://localhost:8888

When I start htc and hts in my machine, from the debugging message, it
seems that htc sends a POST request first, then a GET. But hts always
first receives GET request from mod_proxy of Apache.  I modify the
code so that htc will sleep for 2 seconds after it sends out POST
request, but hts still receives GET first. From the access.log, it
also seems that mod_proxy caches POST even though the POST is earlier
than GET because the log of POST is written after GET. Can anyone give
me some hints or solution? Thanks.

I've played with http_tunnel a few years ago. If I remember it correctly there was
problem with mod_proxy and GNU httptunnel and I needed to apply a patch to
get it working.

I don't remember the patch id perhaps google can help.

regards,

--
Staf Wagemakers   - http://www.wagemakers.be