Httptunnel with Apache

Hi, there

Have anyone successfully configured httptunnel with Apache2.2? I use
simple configuration just like this:

ProxyRequests Off

<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>

ProxyPass /foo http://localhost:8888
ProxyPassReverse /foo http://localhost:8888

When I start htc and hts in my machine, from the debugging message, it
seems that htc sends a POST request first, then a GET. But hts always
first receives GET request from mod_proxy of Apache.  I modify the
code so that htc will sleep for 2 seconds after it sends out POST
request, but hts still receives GET first. From the access.log, it
also seems that mod_proxy caches POST even though the POST is earlier
than GET because the log of POST is written after GET. Can anyone give
me some hints or solution? Thanks.

--
Regards,
Jiajin