Re: Global Vhost/Redirect

Ha, nevermind. Again, i'm a retard.

All I needed to do was add a condition to the rewrite.

Thanks again Joshua.

Scott.

Scott Wilcox wrote:
I took the mod_rewrite approach, and it works flawlessly. One question I have, is that I often access the server via its IP instead of the canonical name. Is there a way to make apache use both domain.tld and its IP as the server name?

I've tried it with ServerAlias and it didn't make any difference, the only way I see of doing this would be duplicating the VirtualHost thats doing the redirecting and using the IP of the box as the server name.

I'm pretty sure thats not a good idea though :p

Scott.