Re: Global Vhost/Redirect

Hey Joshua,

I think I was a little ambiguous with what I said. It probably would of been better to explain it like this.

If a VirtualHost is there for the requested URI, that is served.
For any requested URI (http://test1.com, http://sub.domain.com, http://anything.anythingelse.anywhere.tld), then that request is actually forwarded to the main site.

At the moment, my first VirtualHost is catching everything and displaying the standard homepage fine, but i'd much prefer if they were pushed over to the correct URI.

Scott.