Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: GET requests being changed to POST

On 5/18/07, John Gosling <johngosling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In all cases, the
> request was sent as POST.

No, what you see in the access_log is an exact copy of the request
line sent from the client. So the client is sending GET. That still
leaves the question: why?

What you need to look at is the sequence of requests from the same
client leading up to this problem request. Check to see if there is a
POST request with a 3xx response.

Joshua.