Re: Memory usage in Apache

Regarding MaxRequestsPerChild, what would be a reasonable range of values to limit memory consumption a bit in a Windows 2000 environment where Apache 2.2.4 is being used to serve a small very low traffic web site and blogs via DSL? I've been seeing httpd plateau at about 187MB, which seems a bit much for the intended purpose.

Mark