RE: Tools for better viewing Apache access logs?

Hi Mark,

I suggest you have a look at Splunk (http://www.splunk.com/products/218)
which will definitively do things you don't need, but probably do what
you need, too ;-)
I ended up creating an Excel macro to just play with logs, too. I can
even provide it to you if you want!

Olivier

Olivier CHIROUZE
I&0 Infrastructure