Tools for better viewing Apache access logs?

Thanks again to those who helped me get past my BSOD problem and finally put Apache to use. Now that I'm using it, I'm wondering if there's some tool that exists to enhance and restructure the display of information in Apache's access log? I'd like to view the log with a hostname and more column-structured, in particular. The previous server I was using included hostnames and displayed everything in well-ordered columns, and I found those to be a very helpful features. Is there a viewing utility for Apache that can display the log in (configurable) columns and resolve the IP addresses to hostnames and display those as well?

That hostname feature was how I immediately knew when the U.S. government had been snooping on my blog: 150.148.0.27/wallwhale-pub.fda.gov. ;-)

Mark