Re: Apache module <----SSL-----> MySQL

On 4/26/07, Naveen Rawat <naveen.rawat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My communication from my module, is database specific (my MySQL is already
SSL-enabled). So is it only up to the MySQL SSL-specific C API to provide
SSL (I tried using mysql_ssl_set() with no success) or there has more to be
done at my module's code end?

You've so far asked this question four times, including on completely
inappropriate mailing lists, without giving people time to respond.
This type of impolite behavior makes me very reticent to even bother
replying.

But anyway, your problem has nothing directly to do with apache APIs.
If you want your mysql communication to be encrypted, then it is up to
your module to use the correct mysql APIs in the correct way. Apache
has nothing to do with it.

If you don't know how to use the mysql APIs, then I suggest you get
some help from a mysql forum.

Joshua.