Re: can't use smb mounted drive as directoryroot

Hi,
  I do this on my servers.  I use autoexecnt to map the drives at startup.  I have also found that you need to rename the apache service something farther down the alphabet to make sure that autoexecnt.exe completes before apache starts.

Tony Guadagno
Guadagno Consulting
tonyg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
585.703.6700