Re: NTOP with Apache 1.3

That is the version of Apache we are using on our boxes and can not be updated at this point. Is this integration possible with Apache 1.3.  Is there anyone who has gotten it to work using these two versions of code?

On 4/16/07, Joshua Slive <joshua@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/16/07, Luke DaDalt <dadalt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Im trying to get NTOP v2.3 running through Apache 1.3 without much success.
> Let me start off saying I am a complete novice to Apache configurations, so
> my only modifications are done with reference to the NTOP documents to run
> it through a reverse proxy using Apache 2.x.

Why are you using 1.3?

The directives given will not work for 1.3 because they require
mod_proxy_html, which is not available for that version.

Joshua.