Moving Apache home directory without recompile it

Hi everybody,

I deal with creating installation packages including apache 2.2 and a module I developed.

I developed under directory /users/u1xyt/dev/ containing directories apache, httpd-2.2.4 and mymodule. My shell script compile my module, install it under apache's module directory, and need to tar apache's files to make my package.

Then, this package will be install under /exec/applis/snuproxy but apache still not working because it searchs references to previous directory /users/u1xyt/dev/apache. I believe that there are hard encoded links into apache executable files and I can't recompile under /exec/applis/snuproxy because it's on an other server without compiler.

Is there any solution to move apache home directory ?

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Thib