Re: Re: adding multiple SSLCACertificateFile in vhost.conf

Why would you need to support both SSL certificates?  From what I've seen (at least with Verisign) when you renew a certificate, it adds the renewal period to the end of your current expiration period, but is valid from the date you renew!  As soon as you get the new certificate, you should be able to use it.  You don't need to wait for the old one to expire to do the swap.

Please respond to users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx