Re: Re: adding multiple SSLCACertificateFile in vhost.conf

saibaba Duggirala wrote:
> yes, more than one SSL enabled
> servername on a single IP address, single NIC
>
> The cureent certificate is expiring in couple of months so we want to
> seamleesly support the current one until it expires along with the new
> one

as far as I am aware SSL certs cannot be combined on a single IP, you
need to either use 2 NICs or use IP aliasing to bind 2 IP addresses to a
single NIC, and then in your vhost conf you can set up the certs one
each per IP, here's a short article:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-multissl.html#resources
matt