RE: Status page: reading state

I'm so happy i'm not alone ;-)

So I'm not creazy, there's something strange?

About your Status hint, that's amazing! Even if that doesn't solve the
problem, that will help.

Something I'm wondering though: how can a page that seems to be the
exact same as the status page but with no html tables, provide
information that the usual status page doesn't provide??? I guess that's
a complete different code generating a very similar output??!!

Another question: where did you get this valuable information? Nothing
is said about that in
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_status.html!!!

Thanks a lot for your response.

Olivier CHIROUZE