RE: Status page: reading state

Hi,

I'm adding information to my own message... Hope someone will hear me!

I spent the day trying to test how the status page worked. I even had my
first look at the source code.
Apparently, modules that pre-process requests could make the request
being seen as "..reading.."
I think this might be a "bug" with mod_rewrite, or between it and
another one.

The thing is, it's not just a matter of look on the status page: the
whole story is, I'm trying to have a MaxClient per virtualhost. This is
supposed to work with some modules such as mod_bw
(http://bwmod.sourceforge.net/) or mod_cband (http://cband.linux.pl/). I
really believe they're serious modules, the later even has an example of
config with mod_rewrite.
But they both don't work for me, probably for the same reason that I see
"?" as virtual host on the status page. That's why I think if I can
manage to fix this, the modules will work (and I won't be fired ;-)

Thanks in advance,

Olivier

Olivier CHIROUZE
I&0 Infrastructure