Re: Problem with Suexec in (Debian) Apache2.2.3 mod_userdir + PHP 5.2.0-8

Thanks for the reply Joshua, I tried to run php as cgi but the php scripts are
not parsed. Maybe I'am stupid but I tried everything this is my config :

http://pastebin.com/866568

There are no "error" entrys in the log files ( disabled suexec and
mod_userdir ) I don't understand why php aren't parsing the scripts located
in /var/www/ permissions are right.