Re: Apache + Tomcat = no session management

Sander,

A bit more info has emerged, the admin believes the Apache version is 1.3.20.

    -=bill

Wm.A.Stafford wrote:
Sander,

Good news and bad news. The admin confirmed that Apache is being used as a proxy but she does not know what version of Apache is being run but she thought it was 1.2. I looked around on the server and the date of Apache.exe is 6/23/2002. Is there a file that is delivered with the executable that would have the version number?

I'll see if there is any interest in moving to the latest Apache but at this point I think that is probably not an option because there are a lot of other users of this system and they would all have to buy in. So I will need to proceed with configuration of the existing version.

   -=bill