Re: Apache + Tomcat = no session management

Sander,

Thanks for replying to my query. I don't really know anything about Apache. How would I go about determining how Apache and Tomcat interact? I have the httpd.conf file for the Apache in question, can I tell from that? I have looked through the file and I do not see mod_jk being loaded so I think we can rule out that.

I see the lines below in httpd.conf does this mean communication is via HTTPProxy? (our app is OBISDEV)
   ProxyPass /OBISBETA http://localhost:8082/OBISDEV
   ProxyPassReverse /OBISBETA localhost:8082/OBISDEV

I'm sorry to be so clueless but I have absolutely no experience with Apache.

   Thanks again for trying to help,
   -=bill