Removing or overwriting "Server" header field.

Anyone know if it is possible to remove or completely
overwrite the "Server" HTTP header from Apache?

"ServerTokens" only allows it to be reduced somewhat.

"mod_header" doesn't seem to affect it.

We recently had a security audit done and one of the
points noted was that it was possible to identify the
web server software in use from the "Server" header.
So I would like to remove or completely overwrite
this header with something meaningless.

Simon Ashford.

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY