Re: Performance on mod_proxy?

> Hi,

Hi

Very strange. Looks like your backend server's response is not
starting with a HTTP status line[1], like:

HTTP/1.x 200 OK

[1]http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html

Even if proxy instance is making an bad request (due a bug or something,
which I don't think so), the backend one should answer with:

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

For instance.

Try telneting (or use netcat) to your backend server's HTTP port and
make a simple request, like:

GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: put.your.hostname.here
Connection: close