Re: NameVirtualHost screw-up

No, the files are included at the very end of the apache2.conf file. This is the debian default.

Boyle Owen írta:

-----Original Message-----
From: POLONKAI Gergely [mailto:polesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:51 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  NameVirtualHost screw-up

It is a debian sarge, with apache 2.0.54-sarge1 installed
from a package.

These are from apache2.conf and ports.conf

UseCanonicalNames Off
Listen 80
NameVirtualHost 192.168.1.1:80

This is my 000-default file:

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.1:80>
        ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost

        DocumentRoot /var/www/
        <Directory />
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
        </Directory>
        <Directory /var/www/>
                Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews
                AllowOverride All
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
        </Directory>

        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log

        LogLevel warn

        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined
        ServerSignature On

</VirtualHost>

There is no ServerName directive in this VH - I know you want it to be the default, but I think you still need a ServerName. I'm not sure this is the problem, but you can at least try;

ServerName dummy

The www.test.wx file:

File? Are not all these directives in the *same* file, ie httpd.conf?

If they are included from somewhere, where is the Include directive?

I hope you don't have them in a .htaccess file - they can't go there!

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.1:80>
        ServerAdmin polesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        DocumentRoot /var/www/test.wx/www
        ServerName www.test.wx
        ServerAlias test.wx
        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/www.test.wx.error.log
        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/www.test.wx.access.log combined
        ServerSignature Off
        SSLEngine off
        SetEnv AWSTATS_FORCE_CONFIG www.test.wx
</VirtualHost>

And the erp.test.wx file:

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.1:80>
        ServerAdmin polesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        DocumentRoot /var/www/test.wx/erp
        ServerName erp.test.wx
        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/erp.test.wx.error.log
        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/erp.test.wx.access.log combined
        ServerSignature Off
        SSLEngine off
</VirtualHost>

I hope this information is enough.