RE: NameVirtualHost screw-up

There is no ServerName directive in this VH - I know you want it to be the default, but I think you still need a ServerName. I'm not sure this is the problem, but you can at least try;

ServerName dummy

> The www.test.wx file:

File? Are not all these directives in the *same* file, ie httpd.conf?

If they are included from somewhere, where is the Include directive?

I hope you don't have them in a .htaccess file - they can't go there!

Rgds,
Owen Boyle