RE: Mysterious \"Premature end of script headers\" error

Try running it as the same use who runs apache (see "User"), also watch
out for add ENVs that it may need (it won't have them when spawned by
apache).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> I get an internal error 500 message with this script, and the
> log file shows the following:
> [Fri Dec  1 13:33:43 2006] [error] [client 134.171.16.75]
> Premature end of script headers: /home/web/archive/docs/bin/http-goto
>
> What is very mysterious is that since the apache software has
> been upgraded from 1.3.14 to 1.3.37 that this error appeared.
> But I\'m not 100% sure that its in relation with the version
> upgrade because many changes have been made.
> Does somebody knows why this CGI-BIN is not working?
> Is there maybe a new CGI standard requirement in apache
> 1.3.37 that it does no more allows the \"Location\" command itselfs?
> How could I debug this?
>
> Best regards,
> saf
>
> --
> E-Mail sent with anti-spam site TrashMail.net!
> Free disposable email addresses: http://www.trashmail.net/

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.