Re: [users@httpd] apache ignores cached entries.

On 11/13/06, cristi <cristi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

* My requests were performed with wget and in all the cases without any
   header included through the --headers command line option.

Fine, but do you expect all of us to pull out the manual for wget and
analyze exactly what it is sending?  If you want help from the list,
you should provide as many details as you can.

* I have installed mod_dumpio. Using these logs I can see the traffic
   between all the parties involved (client/cache/origin server). If
   you want I can send you the output of mod_dumpio for all the cases
   I have already mentioned.

We don't need all the cases.  We just need the case where a freshly
cached file is not being served from the cache.

> The first thing you should try is changing LogLevel to debug and then
> looking in the error log.

Since I have already analyzed the log of mod_dumpio do you think
that has any sense of doing what you have suggested above ?

Yes.  The error log contains information about the cache's analysis of
the problem, not the headers.

Joshua.