Re: [users@httpd] Can't get mod_dumpio to work

OK, I finally got it working...

What finally worked was:
- Define an ErrorLog at the server level
- Define the "DumpIOOUtput On" at the server level (that is clearly stated in the manual) - Define just one LogLevel directive, at the server level (WIPE OUT all LogLevel directives at all of my VirtualHosts), and set it to "debug" (I believe THIS ONE did the trick)

I also have other ErrorLog's defined at the VirtualHosts, but dumpio won't take that into account, and just dump the output for ALL of the VirtualHosts at the ErrorLog defined at the server level.

Thanks Vincent & Jim for your help.

BIG thumbs up for the apache community!

BTW I'll take a good look at the other debugging tools Vincent suggested...