Re: [users@httpd] Problems with Mod_headers

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

The problem was that I did not have a sym link pointing from mods
enabled to mods available.

Nickb

On 9/28/06, Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Nearly... It is not built-in. The line below indicates that mod_headers
has been compiled, but as a "shared object". That means that it can be
dynamically loaded at run-time (as opposed to statically compiled in at
build time).

I think all you might need is a

        LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so

(check docs for more info for this directive).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

PS - the line about mod_ruby implies you have LoadModule twice for it
(or it *is* compiled in).
PPS - to see what modules *are* compiled in, do "httpd -l"

> nick@nick:/usr/lib/apache2/modules$ locate mod_headers
> /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_headers.so
>
> So my questions are:
>
> 1) Do I need to install/reinstall mod_headers?
> 2) Is there another reason why this wouldnt be working?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Nick

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.