RE: [users@httpd] Two Nics, several ips aliased to each one

Exactly. I didn't actually say "DNS" - I said "resolve". That's why I
mentioned /etc/hosts - normally, you'd define internal host/IPs in
/etc/hosts and you'd register external, public hosts/IPs with the public
internet DNS. The server then uses both methods (priority defined in
nsswitch.conf) to resolve host names to IPs.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle