Re: [users@httpd] Running DLL Object in HTML page

Yeah.. Look very dotnet. But as a dll it shan't be very dotnet specific I think. Anyway, according to article if I set my Virtual Directory permission to "Script only" on IIS, it said this dll should working fine. But I am not exactly sure what is the "Script only" permission equivalent to Virtual Host on Apache. The mentioned article is below

http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/winforms/doc/WinFormsIeSourcing.aspx

Regards,
Leo
Issac Goldstand <margol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It looks very dotnet :-)
Leo, you may want to have a look at mod_aspdotnet, though I'm not sure
where the most recent copy of it can be found - maybe someone else here
can point the way.

Issac