    *From:* Leo Liu <mailto:kkl_sg@xxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:54 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [users@httpd] Running DLL Object in HTML page

    Hi,
Hmmm I think some of the example I saw on the net not require and
    activeX wrap. I will show you the link. Any idea how to run that?
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/winforms/doc/WinFormsIeSourcing.aspx What I wish to do is something like this. And I realized it need
    not wrap activeX.

    */K Anand <kanand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kanand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>/*
    wrote:

> [...]

        it on apache.
        It is a very simple button >only .and there's no breaches to
        security. I can
        run it correctly when I try to run it on Visual Studio. But
        when >I embed it
        in HTML page and host it on my apache server, the dll is not
        running. I
        believe I need to change >some settings on httpd.conf to make
        the program
        able to run. Any suggestions?

        >Leo

        I'm assuming that you want to run the DLL on the client
        machine. If that be
        the case, you can't do it directly. I wanted to do the same
        thing..I had to
        write an ActiveX control to wrap on the DLL and then i was
        able to make it
        run.

        Anand

    Reality starts with Dream