Re: [users@httpd] userdir on different server

On 9/6/06, Susan Roesner RZ <sroe0999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have an apache 2.x running and need to include userdirs. The problem is that
they are on a different server which is not a webserver.

I tried to find a solution on the internet but I only found one with
RewriteRules if the userdirs are on a different webserver. As there is no
webserver running on the userdirserver I would highly appricate it if someone
here is able to point me in the right direction.

How do you plan to access the userdirserver if there is no webserver
running on it?  One option is to use some kind of network filesystem
access to allow the webserver to access the userdirserver to get the
relevant files.  But since we know nothing about your environment, it
is hard to be specific.

Joshua.