To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 19:29
Subject: [users@httpd] Detailed steps to build a module for Windows

I have seen a module called mod_xsendfile
(http://celebnamer.celebworld.ws/stuff/mod_xsendfile/) and I need to put it
to run along with Apache under Windows.

Since that module is not distributed ready for that, I wonder if someone
else can help me to get there.

Unfortunatelly, I need detailed steps. Yes, I have MSVC but I'm not a C
expert (nor a DLL one).

So, I need something like :

1) Go to File , create a new workspace
2) Now add a project to this workspace by clicking on ... Set the project
properties by ....
3) Now add your C sourcefile to this project by clicking on ...
4) Now Build you project
5) Copy the generated DLL (or SO) file onto this folder...

Thanks in advance for your help !

--
Obrigado,
               Jose Adriano Baltieri - Analista de Sistemas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jose Adriano Baltieri" <jabaltie@xxxxxxxxx>