From: Dave Henderson [mailto:dhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: July 7, 2006 10:29 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [users@httpd] logs

Gang,

    I have reinstalled apache on a new server and copied over the config files as well as webpages files.  I have tested internally and externally to verify the site it coming up, but nothing is being written to the logs.  I am starting the apache daemon with the root user and the log files get created with root:root as the owners, yet nothing gets written to them.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave