Re: [users@httpd] Just relax everyone

On 6/26/06, Michael Guyver <kenevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not sure whether I can be of any assistance here, as I have tried
to unsubscribe my hotmail account with the 'kenevel' username and move
to a gmail/googlemail account instead as the new hotmail interface
does not allow you to post in plain text.

19/06/2006 at 13:45:57 to
users-unsubscribe-<usernameremoved>=hotmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As of right now I'm still getting mail from the httpd-users' mailing
list to the address I tried to unsubscribe. If you've got any
questions about what I did, I'd be happy to answer them.

Contact me off-list and tell me EXACTLY what happened after you sent
the unsubscribe request.  (Did you get an email requesting
confirmation?  Did you check your junk mail folder?  Are you
subscribed to the main list or the digest list?  What is the exact
email address you tried to unsubscribe?)

Joshua.