Re: [users@httpd] Switching between HTTP and HTTPS

You want anything with 'crypt' in the url to be redirected, but
everything else sent through reverse proxy, correct (although that
does not make much sense)?  The ProxyPass is handled first, so use
RewriteRule w/[P] instead.  Also I am a bit confused on the localhost
below, is that just a placeholder for a real address, or is that what
you want?  A redirect to localhost will try to connect the client to
his/her own machine, not the server.  Did you want it proxied to
localhost instead?

# Probably no need for the second '?', maybe not even the first.
# The '*?' means '0 or more non-greedy' and can be expensive
# Given: foobarbazbar
#  .*?bar would match 'foobar'
#  .*bar would match 'foobarbazbar'
# You need to decide if it matters, but these should be fine:
#RedirectMatch permanent ^/(.*?crypt.*) https://localhost:7334/$1
RedirectMatch permanent ^/(.*crypt.*) https://localhost:7334/$1

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
ProxyRequests off