Re: [users@httpd] Running multiple httpd daemons

At 21:48 -0500 6/6/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
apachectl should not change significantly, why not just leave it alone
between minor subversion bumps?

That's true, and I could just copy apachectl twice, configure both and then hope nothing changes, but it disturbs me to copy something out of the distribution and then not update it. If someone fixes a bug or changes a parameter, I wont pick up the change.