[users@httpd] ASP files are htm files !!! :-)

Hi !

First of all, thanks a lot for all your answers about the case sensitive problem... Finally, i make i the hard way and now, almost all the site is in small letters...

Now i have another problem, a minor one luckily but very nasty...

Before migrating to Unix, my main page was called index.asp but now i have migrated all to php... I configured a redirection from index.asp to index.php and all was ok...

Until i checked the page with firefox. It loads the page as text !!!! In Internet Explorer goes perfectly, redirecting from index.asp to index.php.... But not in firefox.

I suposse the more straightforward solution is to tell apache that all the asp pages are like htm ones, but i have take a look at the conf files and i don't find anything about it...

I know there's a solution to give asp support to apache but i think it's too much a mess for only 1 page...

Any help would be greatly apreciated... Thanks ! :-)

Xavi Gracia
Dpto. Informática
Devir Iberia
Telf. 93 238 98 73