Re: [users@httpd] SSL Problem Still not Solved in Apache2-RHEL4

Thanks Bill,

Sounds like a plan. Did not know about octal. As for SSL being at fault, I based that only on the error message and the fact that removing mod_ssl allows httpd to start. The fact that it starts but won't accept connections seems signficant, and it seems like the VirtualHost settings in httpd.config and ssl.conf might be another set of tests to consider. However, one thing at a time.

Thanks again,
Rex