Re: [users@httpd] Correction & Question: SSLCertificateFile: RedHat (RHEL4) apache startup failure: ebxml-registry-repository on tomcat on port 6480, with Mambo LAMP Portal on port 8080: Despite Self-Signed Cert: [error] Server should be SSL-aware but has no certificate configured [Hint: SSLCertificateFile]

Note: Please don't be shy if you have expertise in the effect of permissions on cacert.pem, server.crt, privkey.pem and server.key on whether or not apache2.0 in RHEL4 will start.

Just to confirm the error message that the configuration of SSL is truly at fault, I removed the mod_ssl package and apache did indeed start, though neither the (mysql-php) portal on port 8080 nor the ebxmlrr3.0 freebxmlrr-3.0-beta1 registry (Apache Derby-JSP, JSF) using Tomcat 5.0.28 on port 6480 would accept connections.

Thanks,
Rex

Thanks again, Richard,

I missed this message due to a series of 12-hour days during last week's OASIS Symposium.

I apologize. I'm still working my way out of the backup. I appreciate your follow-through very much,

Answers inline.