Re: [users@httpd] Correction & Question: SSLCertificateFile: RedHat (RHEL4) apache startup failure: ebxml-registry-repository on tomcat on port 6480, with Mambo LAMP Portal on port 8080: Despite Self-Signed Cert: [error] Server should be SSL-aware but has no certificate configured [Hint: SSLCertificateFile]

Thanks again, Richard,

I missed this message due to a series of 12-hour days during last week's OASIS Symposium.

I apologize. I'm still working my way out of the backup. I appreciate your follow-through very much,

Answers inline.