Re: [users@httpd] Tomcat Connectors

Hi,

  Now my requirement is: I have to  access this web server from remote
systems in LAN using the system IP address. I am able to access all the
apache pages throgh ip saying http://192.9.200.62/sample.html and also
jakartha tomcat pages through ip like http://192.9.200.62/examples. But
http://192.9.200.62/examples. is not working

 That is this conenctor functioning is not workign for the IP host. How can
I do this. I have created virtual host. No use.

 I have come across a site where I found some configurationf or
worker.peoperties file at
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc-archive/jk2/jk/workershowto.html

First of all, you should not use jk2 but jk. I know it's not clearly
stated on every tomcat's web page but jk2 is deprecated ( see
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi ).

Once you have the jk connector configured, could you post jk.conf and
workers.properties?

By the way, what version of apache are you using?

Kind regards,

Gaël