[users@httpd] Tomcat Connectors

Hi,

I am back with the same problem again. I tried with different options and virtual host configurations etc.., But went vain.

My task in brief::

         I created the jk connector between apache and jakartha tomcat so that I can access the jsp and servlet programs through the apache web server. And it is working fine. I am able to access the examples folder of jakartha tomcat which is having the jsp and servlet programs. And I am able to execute all the jsp and servlet programs through the apache server with the help of jk connector.

I am doing all this through localhost i.e http://localhost/examples.

NOTE: I followed John Turner documentation for this...

My Requirement:

 Now my requirement is: I have to  access this web server from remote systems in LAN using the system IP address. I am able to access all the apache pages throgh ip saying http://192.9.200.62/sample.html and also jakartha tomcat pages through ip like http://192.9.200.62/examples. But http://192.9.200.62/examples. is not working

That is this conenctor functioning is not workign for the IP host. How can I do this. I have created virtual host. No use.

I have come across a site where I found some configurationf or worker.peoperties file at
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc-archive/jk2/jk/workershowto.html

But this also dint help me much.

CAN ANY PLEASE HELP ME HOW CAN ACHIVE MY REQUIREMENT.

Regards
Indraveni

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here