[users@httpd] Newbie ReWrite Question

Hi All,

Let me start off by stating I are ignernt of rewriting rules. In our .htaccess
files on our server I have the following magic that forces connections for
user-based directories to an SSL connection:

 RewriteEngine on

 RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} ^80$
 RewriteCond %{PATH_INFO} ^$
 RewriteRule ^(.*) https://www.mydomain.com/~myuserid/ [L]

 RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} ^80$
 RewriteRule ^(.*) https://www.mydomain.com/~myuserid/$1

This magic was given to me awhile ago.

The new server I am putting in has multiple network cards in it. I would
like to if necessary force the incoming connection to use SSL but
stay on the same network path that the connection was initiated
with. One advantage is this keeps from going out of the internal
network, through a router and into the nic defined as the internet
facing IP.

Can someone show me what I need to change in the above?

Thanks!

Mike