Re: [users@httpd] warning message and virtual hosts

Is the error:
[warn] NameVirtualHost aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:80 has no VirtualHosts
or
[warn] NameVirtualHost *:80 has no VirtualHosts

If you have a <Virtualhost aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:80> directive, but the
error is actually "[warn] NameVirtualHost *:80 has no VirtualHosts",
then you have an extra "NameVirtualHost *:80" somewhere.  Do you have
two different NameVirtualHost directives?  Have you checked to see if
the conf file is including another config file somewhere?

-Victor

http://www.victortrac.com