Re: [users@httpd] "missing configuration" errors in log

If you're not using the module you could just disable it from loading.
I don't know how Fedora packages the apache configuration files, but
you should be able to edit something like /etc/apache2/modules.conf to
comment out the line that loads mod_auth_pgsql.  On my debian box,
apache2 modules are loaded from a symlink on
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/ to the actual module config on
/etc/apache2/mods-available/, so you would just delete the symlink in
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/.

Hope that helps.

http://www.victortrac.com