Re: [users@httpd] Apache installation problem -socket address usage

Please tell us what OS you are using? - we need to know
this if you want help.

As allready mentioned, only one application can attach
itself to one port address.

It appears you may allready have a web server listening on
port 80 unless you are not starting apache as root.

Keith

In practice they are not.