Re: [users@httpd] Fw: Automatic message from SafestMail (c2FmZXN0bWFpbF9yZXBseQ==-Mjc4MDI0MjM3)

On 1/11/06, Emmanuel E <emmanuel.e@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anyone been receiving messages  like these especially after sending an email to the httpd users group? I thought  it was random spam but now the correlation with me sending message to this group  and immediately receiving this is too high, that now I think its probably due to  wesney@xxxxxxxxxxxx being subscribed to  this list.
>
> Is it possible to confirm whether wesney@xxxxxxxxxxxx is subscribed to this  list? Any ideas on how to deal with this in case he is subscribed to the list?  The damn program even encodes the subject line :P

Thanks for pointing this out.  I hadn't noticed that these were from
users@httpd or I would have delt with it earlier.  Indeed this is a
subscriber and I will kick him off the list.

Wesney (or whomever you are): please don't resubscribe until you have
fixed your broken mail system not to send this crap to list messages.

Joshua.