From: SafestMail
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:10 PM
Subject: Automatic message from SafestMail (c2FmZXN0bWFpbF9yZXBseQ==-Mjc4MDI0MjM3)

You have sent a message to wesney@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

I'm using SafestMail, an anti-spam/junk block and your e-mail address is new for me. Please send me your name and explain why do you want to contact me.

There is no need to resend your original e-mail message, but if I do not receive this confirmation within 5 days, the message will be deleted.

Your name:
Why do you want to contact me?

Warning: To use space or backspace maybe will necessary to open this message on another window. If you are not able to send by clicking on the above buttom, please send an e-mail to me explaining the reason of your message using the following sequence of characters on subject: header (copy and paste or click below):
ZW1tYW51ZWwuZUBnbXgubmV0OzI3ODAyNDIzNw==