Re: [users@httpd] Scripts

Hey.

in your config file.  There is a line that looks like this.

 LoadModule php4_module libexec/libphp4.so
 AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .phtml

You want php out of the question 100% then remove thoes lines.

If you want php for a directory only (lets say /web/php-files/

then your your did something like this.

</Directory /web/php-files>
 AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .phtml
</Directory>

Let me know if that works for ya  :)